Stow installations of the container
Containers are designed to let a solid and safe stow of the load.
The installations include:
1. Wooden laths or plywood floors: they let secure blocks, wedges or cradles with nails or screws.
2. Inside walls: they are suitable to support light loads. Container’s walls, doors and ceiling are simply protective metallic thin leafs that cannot support heavy strength from the load.
3. Trimmings in the corners’ pillars: they are appropriate for the support beams, many of them are equipped with three additional bars.
4. Points to secure: on the floor and at the ceiling (subjection points and rings) and bars to tight in order to fasten ropes, chains, cables, straps…
Most type of loads can be stowed using the following materials:
- Beams, wooden supporters, and support plates in order to receive and distribute the pressure, spreading the strengths onto a bigger area.
- Strips, sticks and adjustable wooden laths to secure the loads through its sections, making easier the mechanical unloading,
- Additional covers, mobile planks, plywood and another material to separate several capes from the load or to segregate several types of load in different sections.
- Muffling and plastic or foam air bags in order to reduce the vibration and eliminate the movement of the load.
- Used pneumatics and full inner pipes and bags to soften sudden impacts and waste paper or sawdust to full empty spaces and avoid the friction.
- Nets to secure fragile things.
- Rope (hemp, manila, dart…) cable, strips, belts and other fastening synthetic materials.
- Wooden supporters to secure beams, planks and other long materials to the containers floor.